Subject: [Leica] Kyle Cassidy? They love him over at the Military Book Club!
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Jul 2 11:29:31 2007

I never in a million years would have thought "Oh, one day I'll be a
selection of the Military Book Club" -- but sweet barking cheese, I am!
and they have nice things to say:

"Armed America may well be the most off-beat book MBC has ever sold. It
quickly found its way around the office here, and the reaction is
unanimous. No one can put it down. More than 100 photos. 208 pages."

http://www.militarybookclub.com/doc/full_site_enrollment/detail/fse_prod
uct_detail.jhtml?repositoryId=148849B547

Now who EVER would have thought that I would have a book that could be
called "off-beat"???

Kc

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Kyle Cassidy? They love him over at the Military Book Club!)