Subject: [Leica] Old Cars and Great Monochrome Shots
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Jun 30 15:59:49 2007

Vive la Deesse. Great shot Mark, of a very charismatic car which was years
ahead
of its time and remains something VERY special. Put in context that is a
mid-fifties car with a lot of equipment on board that most other companies
would
take twenty years to provide. As to that incredible aerodynamic body...

I remember the first time I saw one of those crank itself up ti raod height
on
its pneumatic suspension.

Peter