Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Loner
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Jun 29 08:15:50 2007

It doesn't work completely IMO: reframing would help (a bit off the
left), but it's the lamp especcially that takes away the eye from the
subject of the photograph.
I wouldn't touch the color temp, since it reflects the atmosphere
very well.
Did you work the scene, or was it just this one shot?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 29-jun-07, om 00:55 heeft Wayne Torry het volgende geschreven: