Subject: [Leica] FS: Its Friday somewhere and I'm running out of time...
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Jun 28 05:49:55 2007

Mark,

Why not keep the Leica and elope, or have a minimalist ceremony?  Big
weddings are SO overrated, or at least in my family they are.

My folks were married with exactly twelve people in attendance, including
the rabbi.  They're going to have their fiftieth anniversary next year (and
the vast majority of those fifty years have been terrific.)

My sister and brother in law were married with four people in attendance.
They're having their twentieth anniversary in 2008.

My husband and I were married five years ago, and had the biggest wedding of
all (fewer than thirty people, many were LUGgers, and everyone ordered off
the menu at the restaurant.) We even have a Kyle Cassidy (soon to be a
valuable collector's item) website from the experience.  We're doing better
than ever.

Total cost of all three weddings: under $1500. That's three for less than
the price of your M7.

The relatives who had big weddings--the $10,000-30,000 blowouts--came to
appreciate the wisdom of a small ceremony for their second marriages.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA