Subject: [Leica] Hoppy came to visit
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (hoppyman@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sun Jun 24 17:14:51 2007

Hi Peter. I am sporadically into my mail account. Marty was very quick off
the mark to post some pictures. It was very pleasant to catch up with Marty,
one of the LUG folk that I chat with on and off list. Not forgetting meeting
his lovely wife, as well.  To be on topic, the table was usually adorned
with M's, great Leica glass and great Belgian products, also in glass.This
is the start of my master plan to chat and share drinks with LUG friends.
(The BeneLUG folks are next then it's Espana time). Marty loaned me his M8
for a day and I thoroughly enjoyed giving one a try. I thought of offering
my children as hostages, but Marty decided to not to become an instant
parent for some reason and tried my 50 instead. I have a card of pics to
process when I get home. I confess to much chimping . I did manage to fit in
a few pics with my M7, so I may be able to post some Marty candids in a
couple of weeks (the people you run into at the Leica dealers!).

cheers
Hoppy