Subject: [Leica] NYLUG meeting
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jun 22 11:11:41 2007

On 6/22/07 12:52 PM, "Chris Saganich" <chs2018@med.cornell.edu> typed:

> How can I find out about these NY meetings?  Seems I'm out of the loop.
> Chris S.
>
> At 12:07 PM 6/22/2007, you wrote:
>
>> And they are:
>> Bern DelGado
>> Katy MacKay
>> David Carlo
>> Kyle Cassidy
>> John Coleman
>> Akhil Lal
>> John Lee
>> Norman Mayersohn
>> Jeff Moore
>> Mark Rabiner
>> Brian Reid
>> Roger Rubin
>> Rei Shinozuka
>> Jim Shulman
>> Leonard Taupier
>> Paul Winkfield
>>
>> Dinner guests:
>> Victoria Reid
>> Kathryn Leonard

You have to be an incredibly cool guy drive a Vespa and shoot a Barnack and
live in NY and be on the LUG and then maybe they invite you. I think I
narrowly made the cut through a miscalculation.

Chris you must have somewhere sometime offended somebody and they
blackballed you. Certainly was not me I'm not a high wizard and am not
invited to those meetings. Allergic to incense. And incest.

But you could walk on coals to get you name back in the running.
Its on a white asbestos ping pong ball.
Just rub some Aloe Verre on the bottoms of your feet And pray to false gods.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee) ([Leica] NYLUG meeting)