Subject: Was [Leica] Happy Mountain Elmar Day - now "but I've chosen darkness"
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu Jun 21 14:35:00 2007

Good on ya' mate!

Be strong; the time of ISO 100 is only 6 months away...(I thought it
would NEVER come).

Cheers

Bob in Seattle
(where we hang out doors until 2200 - at least for a while)

On Jun 21, 2007, at 14:20, Marty Deveney wrote:

Down here today is the shortest day of the year.  I raised a glass to
you
all last night; it gets better from here.  By October I can probably
even
swap the Nocti and Summiluxes for Summicrons ;-)

The cosmopolitan nature of the LuG is rather fascinating . . .

--
Get a Free E-mail Account at Mail.com!
Choose From 100+ Personalized Domains