Subject: [Leica] Archival Qualities of Slide Films
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 21 14:05:01 2007

I am pretty sure that's what it does and why ROC working with the
scanner is more effective than ROC as a standalone software.

At 01:10 PM 6/21/2007, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>I wonder if it can read the distance inside the slide and recognize the dye
>layers that way.
>That would be nifty!
>
>Then it goes "that poor magenta layer its just faded away why all that's
>about left is the cyan layer like a beauty shop picture in a window! why
>doing I just give the magenta and yellow layers a good shot in the arm!"
>Or nuggie!
>
>Then does so with complex fortified and enriched algorithms.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Archival Qualities of Slide Films)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Archival Qualities of Slide Films)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Archival Qualities of Slide Films)