Subject: [Leica] Catching up my PAW
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Jun 20 13:51:18 2007

At 01:38 PM 6/20/2007, Didier Ludwig wrote:
>Richard,
>
>No, the Canon Powershot-3  I used produces rather low contrast color
>JPGs (at least for my taste). I edited them all with channelmixer,
>histogram and gradation curves, as most of the R-D1s pix, too. But
>the Canon pix need more fiddling.

My preference is to have a little more midtones or slower slopes, but
that's just me.

>The firefighters were using a kind of special extinguishing foam
>which is said to work better than water only. At the end of the
>drill they all looked like little children coming out of the bubble bath.

Ah OK, it's suppose to look like that then. Thanks.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Catching up my PAW)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Catching up my PAW)