Subject: [Leica] *Bay & Playpal
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue Jun 19 11:49:49 2007

Well,
The fun of giving them their your bank account number is that you can
transfer these sweet Internet fake $$$ into real money.
I love paypal. It is hassle free and super fast.
I can however imagine that when you run into trouble with them it will
be a nightmare. But the same nightmare can occur with your bank, credit
card company, energy company, ISP etc. My wife had a fight with the
health insurance for a year!!
These companies are just to big to handle individual clients. When it
goes oke, it goes oke. When it goes wrong it goes REALLY REALLY wrong.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema