Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another from the Cigar Box, Chattanooga, 1953
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jun 19 10:47:41 2007

Len,

Thanks for looking and for the kind words.  I started flying in Tennessee in
1957, and the visibility was fairly good here, though not what I experienced
in coastal areas with winds off the sea.  Now, the haze level is much worse,
in spite of all of the quoted improvements in handling polutants. I don't
think I could make that picture of Choo Choo today.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA