Subject: [Leica] *Bay & Paypal
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon Jun 18 23:26:55 2007

At 12:43 AM 6/19/2007, Mark Rabiner wrote:

 >Why did you spell eBay *bay?

Very early in the existence of the LUG, Brian
asked us not to abuse the FS/WTB Fridays by
simply posting links to eBay listings.  Some
folks took that to be an absolute ban on the use
of the eBay name.  Brian attempted for some years
to explain the distinction but without
success.  It has, by now, gotten to be a bit of a joke.

Oddly, this has never been an issue on the Rollei
List though we share so many members.  I do not
know why.  Perhaps Rolleiflex shooters are
smarter?  More intuitive?  More into the flow of things?  <he grins>

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] *Bay & PayPal)