Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cigar Box, Donna 1953
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Jun 18 23:21:22 2007

Hi, Hoppy,

The biggest problem may be finding a device that will read them.  My first
Xerox computer used 8-inch floppies.  Next came 5 1/4-inch floppies, then
the 3 1/2-inch floppies.  I have a floppy drive in my present Dell, but they
are disappearing, and future computers will probably have no provision for
floppies at all.  Have you ever used punched paper tape?  I'm really
admitting my age now.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA