Subject: [Leica] OT: Good News!
From: leicam4pro at (John Biava)
Date: Mon Jun 18 19:30:18 2007

Isn't that the new Boeing that has fewer American made parts than a new Ford

Jerry Lehrer <> wrote:  Listers, LUG und RUG,

I would like to offer my congratulations und good wishes to Dr Frazier.

I too would like to announce that on last Friday, I completed my one
year "probationary engineering" program on the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
(after 50 years in the game) They said I could stay on for another 25
years, or the rest of my life!

They gave me a 25% raise, a kick in the ass and was told : "Now get back
to work!"

Jerry Lehrer

Bernard Quinn wrote:
> Congratulations!
> Barney
> On Jun 17, 2007, at 2:54 PM, Kenneth Frazier wrote:
>> Listers, and friends,
>> Just thought I'd let you all know that my candidating sermon was this
>> morning, the congregation voted unanimously, and I am now officially
>> the new minister of the First Congregational Church, Waterbury, CT.
>> Here's the link to the website:
>> thanks for all the words of support as this process has been worked
>> through.
>> Peace,
>> Ken
>> The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
>> Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please".
Mark Twain

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?