Subject: [Leica] IMG: Steller's Jay
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun Jun 17 10:00:45 2007

Doug:

As you know, the Stellar's is our "Jay of Choice" up here in the Puget
Sound Region.  These manky, raucous, bodacious birds really strut their
stuff whether spotted in the Inner City or the rural areas.

I especially like the pose of your subject.  Almost a little spikey;
lots of attitude, sort of an avian Bart Simpson.

A very, very representative image.

Thanks, Doug.

Bob in (gray, windy, rainy.... almost an ASA 800 day) Seattle