Subject: [Leica] Request to LUGgers who Attended Yesterday's NYLUG meeting
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Jun 17 09:38:17 2007

If anyone has high-res (at least one meg) images of yesterday's event,
please forward to me for inclusion in the 2007 yearbook.  Figured that I'd
get these now, while they're still on your hard drives and memory cards.  A
few of us---gasp, horrors!--shot film.  Extra credit if you use photoshop to
reduce my bulk to that of Ian Bostridge's.

And after a LOT of photoshop lighten-ing we might get some usable shots from
the Algonquin round table post-meeting dinner!

Reminder to all on the list--keep shooting this year!  There will be a call
for 2007 images this coming December, the only major caveat this time being
that the image had to be made in 2007.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA