Subject: [Leica] Bob Baron
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 17 09:22:36 2007

Bob Baron said:
>>Sonny is really good, isn't he?

the camera move, and snap, he's got you!<<<

Aaaah the joys of watching a professional at work, naw it isn't work as he's
havng fun. :-)

>>>I was standing next to him when he shot
http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_ok.htm
and I saw the look of interest in his eye and watched him move around
but never did see him raise the camera to his eye to take the shot; I'm
not really sure he did.<<<<<<

And that is the secret to fine real life moments of picture taking. Much
like you never hear the bullet that hits you! "Click" and it's done! :-)

>>>And how are you doing way up there in the frozen north, my old mentor
and friend?<<<<

We're fine for a couple of "old folks" ;-) Although the "frozen north" is
hanging around a bit longer than normal..  Global warming be damned, it sure
isn't happening here! :-)

It appears of recent months the older I've become the more I'm involved in
magical assignments. Sort of like in greater demand for some cool things, so
I guess I'll just have to stick to my old motto:

"I've become a mean assed son of a bitch. GOD wont have me and the Devil
wont take me. So I'm here forever!! Live with it. ;-)

my next M8.  The first one worked for thirty days and the second one
worked for thirty minutes.  Do you suppose the third time is the charm?<<<<

Sorry to hear about that kind of stuff, sure screws up a belief in a camera.
Hopefully the third one will be perfect! I'd bloody well hope so.

>>> I guess with age comes patience, if not wisdom.<<<

Well there better be something for lasting a long time. ;-) Me? I don't know
about the wisdom part, I suppose a little. As I sure as hell don't have much
patients left for the way the world is going these days. :-(

Ted