Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jun 16 16:08:46 2007

I need to  update the link:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cigar+Box/Art+Institute+1952sm.jpg.html
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@bellsouth.net>
To: "LUG@Leica-Users.org" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 6:06 PM

LUGGERS,

I have embarked on an effort to digitize 50 years of slides and negatives
which I began storing in readily-available cigar boxes, as well as a few
slide files.  I will share some of the better efforts.  To start off, here
is a 1952 Kodachrome from my Leica IIIa and Elmar 50mm, f/3.5 (Coated).  It
shows the roof texture of the Dayton, Ohio Art Institute as it appeared
shortly after I bought my first Leica.