Subject: [Leica] WAS: M8 notes during use. Now -- RAW or JPEG? ; -) LANDING.
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat Jun 16 15:50:09 2007

Ted,

I read your posts and completely agree with your KISS philosophy.

So tell me again, what printer do you use?

And images straight off the camera, whatever that camera is?   M8 now?  Was
Canon before?  Did you ever use the RD1?   The RD1 is the only digital I
use, otherwise it is film Leica, Hasselblad, etc.

I trialed Lightroom for a month, but didn't feel like spending $300.

...Vick