Subject: [Leica] Printer Purgatory
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jun 15 18:44:39 2007

On 6/15/07 8:25 PM, "Ken Carney" <kcarney1@cox.net> typed:

> Hoppy,
>
> Thinking color is probably here to stay, I just got the Epson R1800.  I
> have
> some Innova FibaPrint paper coming in next week, and have high hopes.  Most
> all of my printing so far has been B&W on rag papers, with the Epson 2200
> and ImagePrint RIP.  That is the easiest of all setups to use.  I also like
> the 13x19 paper size.  You can make a 10x15 print with nice salon borders.
>
> Ken

I have a 13x19 stack of prints its a great size you just have to use the
paper box as a portfolio.

A more humane 16x20. Goes right under your arm.

Or an 11x14 on steroids. Organic ones.

You just cant have two different sizes in the same box. They contrast
wrongly.

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com