Subject: [Leica] 8 reel developing tank
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jun 15 13:41:57 2007

In an ideal world you have the stainless steel rod so that you can lift all
eight reels out at the same time.  Again, in an ideal world you would have
the developer in the tank and immerse all eight reels together put the cap
on and then turn on the lights.

If your world is'nt perfect then as others have suggested use a pretty
dilute developer, long developing time and use a rolling agitation pattern
more than inversion.  Also, watch your wash times as you need to get clean
water all the way to the bottom and back again.  I would suggest fill and
dump for washing.  Enjoy.