Subject: [Leica] IMG : #170 & #171
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Fri Jun 15 11:49:26 2007

Graham,
For 40 years I shot nothing but color. Then I joined the LUG . I was
introduced to B&W through the members photos. Now I am hooked. I have
become so accustomed to seeing your wonderful B&W landscapes that when I
see one in color it doesn't have the same impact. We see things in color
all the time.Color is second nature to us. Color comes with preconceived
ideas from years of use. B&W is basic and unnatural. It forces us to
really think about what we are seeing. B&W just cuts to the chase so to
speek. Forgive me for getting carried away. All of this was just to say
that I like the B&W best. Thanks for showing.
Jack