Subject: [Leica] Interesting from Kodak - could be very relevant to Leica
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Fri Jun 15 05:14:40 2007

Hoppy

I don't need the latest (i.e. M8) but I suspect I will want a digital
M at some point in the future. In the meantime, I am using and
enjoying my older Leicas and not so old Nikons.

Chris B

Message from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Interesting from Kodak - could be very relevent to Leica)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Interesting from Kodak - could be very relevant to Leica)