Subject: [Leica] M8 notes during use.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jun 14 12:21:11 2007

At 02:31 PM 6/14/2007, you wrote:
>  Maybe working
>from DNGs seems like too much bother for every single picture, but I
>swear you'll like what you get if you keep 'em around for when you want
>to make particular keeper frames sing.

I totally agree, Jeff!  Not using the DNGs is like throwing away the
negatives :-( And it's so easy - especially with Lightroom.  You have
so many more choices on how to "develop" the RAW files.  I don't take
jpegs at all anymore.  They just take up room on the card and my
computer.  Lightroom can read all of the RAWs perfectly and apply any
white balance and exposure corrections you could ever want!!  You
really need to look into it, Ted.  RAW has gotten much easier with Lightroom.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] M8 notes during use.)