Subject: [Leica] Re:Nikon D3 OT
From: leicachris at (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jun 13 19:17:29 2007

As good as the D200 is, it's no pro body compared to a D2x/D2hs. I don't
care about full frame, but you stated there are many DX
lenses. True, but there are only a couple pro DX lenses.

I hate that Nikon is a small company that depends on Sony for CCD's. The
D2h/D2hs Nikon LBCAST sensor is damn good, but costs Nikon
too much money. Maybe there's a 8mp LBCAST coming out, who knows.

But this is a Leica forum, and Ted at this point would most likely tell us
to F the gear ranting to go take some photos!