Subject: [Leica] IMG : #162 & #163 - TED's HELP REQUIRED
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 13 17:05:01 2007

Philippe Amard asked:

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #162 & #163 - TED's HELP REQUIRED

>>>TED!!!! Help me to convince him.

He's got to do it, he must, he has to, he is obliged to do it. (tick the

strongest form ;-)<<<

Philippe mon ami,

I and many on the LUG have been on Graham's case for years about getting his
wonderful day after day photography in book form. Apart from threatening him
with ex-communication from the "God's of Photography" and a severe dunking
in paper developer followed with fixer bath, I don't know how we can
convince him to have a run at a publisher.

Graham my friend you have without question, the quintessential touch of
photo magic many would die or kill for. You illustrate day after day the
magic of seeing. Most people use their eyes for nothing more than avoiding
garbage cans or banging into telephone poles.

YOU?

Heck man you show all of us a world of beauty and composition day after day
from a simple countryside. That my friend is a gift and as much as we on the
LUG have tried to make you understand your photography belongs in book or
exhibition form lo these many years, it's time you bit the bullet and gave
it a shot at a publisher for book presentation!

So lets not get into any arguments, just gather together a bunch of prints
and get yer ass to London Town and a publisher! Hell, Her Majesty's
Government Travel department should hire you for huge amounts of Pounds
Sterling to produce promotional photography for the UK! :-)

So now be a good a lad and let's get on with it! :-)

ted