Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brunch, beach, cute kid, revised
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jun 13 01:31:42 2007

Peter, no argument on the performance of your 35 on the M8. Don't apologise
for sharpness/resolution.

Re the stethoscope, while I consider colour as more normal for casual fun
pics of cute kids, this one just doesn't appeal as much as
the BW, very likely due to the difficult lighting that you mentioned. I just
don't care for how the little darling's face and hair
have been rendered. I personally don't see a problem with the brightness of
the stethoscope, that's how kid's stuff is.
I think that the colour works much better in the second.

Of course this is entirely just another viewer's opinion.

Cheers
Hoppy