Subject: [Leica] Drive-by?
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Tue Jun 12 09:58:48 2007

You could always send the film to a good lab and then scan it.....

  There is something special about larger negatives.

Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> A couple of times I've gotten ticked off at the LUG and have resigned, and
> Brian has never to my knowledge announced this.

I make such announcements on occasion when someone acts provocatively and
then unsubscribes; their purpose is to let people know that there's no point
replying on-list because the recently-unsubscribed person isn't going to see
it.

Marc, you rarely pull the pin from anything just before you unsubscribe.
Different timing patterns.

I should take my Rollei out of its case someday and find some film for it,
though then I'd have to buy developer and dust off my trays and find the 120
holder for my enlarger and .... never mind.