Subject: [Leica] Drive-by?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon Jun 11 11:11:57 2007

At 01:48 PM 6/11/2007, Adam Bridge wrote:
 >I'd feel badly about this if it weren't for the fact that his remarks
 >weren't held to account and he fled.
 >
 >I'm not certain that we needed or he deserved an announcement that he
 >unsubscribed but it's certainly within the rights of the salon keeper
 >to render honors of departure and arrival.

Shucks, Brother.  Brian and I go back for a lot
of years.  A couple of times I've gotten ticked
off at the LUG and have resigned, and Brian has
never to my knowledge announced this.  So, I am
just a little player in a big field, and BD is a
Worthy of Mention.  BD will be back:  he has done
this before.  I didn't follow the current
thread:  it would have been nice if someone had
renamed the thread, "BD:  Controversy" or the
like.  As it was, I missed the argument, and I'm
generally good at picking these up.

In the end, this rather resounds like an episode
of THE RED GREEN SHOW, with BD playing the part
of Harold, the hapless nephew.  I will copy this
to BD:  he is a worthy individual though I am
still aggrieved at his claim that I was
anti-Semitic a decade or so back. He had the
intellience to be briefly a member of the Rollei
List, and what more can I say, as this ist he ultimate sign of sanity.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Drive-by?)