Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Jun 10 13:34:08 2007

Hi Sonny,

film or digital?
I like the flower and appreciate the difficulty with the colour white -
if one wants it to be within the range of the film/sensor, you have to
underexpose, to the risk of them whites getting "dirty".
If you don't they get burnt out. tough!
Dilemma that you seem to have nicely resolved on that one.
Congrats
Phil..x

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flower)