Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 9 13:25:47 2007

What I am saying is that coming and going as I've taken to doing, returning
every month or so for a few hours or a couple of days, I am struck by the
fact that absolutely nothing changes - not the topics, not the comments on
the topics, not the people making the comments - nor, for that matter - the
photos being shown and the comments being offered about those photos.

I'm not saying that's a good or a bad thing - just making a comment, a
comment that's probably as predictable as everything else around here. ;-)

Cheers -