Subject: [Leica] 3 E discontinued
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat Jun 9 12:16:54 2007

2007-06-09-01:42:13 Mark Rabiner:
> Or old comers even. I've been on the LUG 11 years never have I seen 3E.

That's funny -- because I knew exactly what it meant, without having to
think about it.  Which means I've encountered it before.  I tried to
search for "3E" in the LUG archives, but the search engine didn't find
anything -- but I don't know if that's because it isn't there, or
because the LUG search stuff refuses to look for anything that short.

If I'm not familiar with this 2LA from the LUG, perhaps I saw it
somewhere in TCWOEP (The Collected Writings Of Erwin Puts).

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan) ([Leica] 3 E discontinued)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 3 E discontinued)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 3 E discontinued)