Subject: [Leica] OT Rechargable AAs, (WAS Re: $99 Samsung)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jun 8 17:16:28 2007

Rei,
Go to either your nearest Wal-Mart or Bergen County Camera and pick up what
they have in a 2300 to 2600 MaH battery and 1-4 hour charge time charger.
Don't sweat the brand name as four more batteries are cheap anyway.

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: $99 Samsung)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] OT Rechargable AAs, (WAS Re: $99 Samsung))