Subject: [Leica] 3 E discontinued
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jun 8 07:28:36 2007

Interesting,
I suspect that Leica just can not keep up with the lens demand brought about
by the M8.  Just about everything is backordered.  I too find the 3E a very
useful lens for traveling light.  However, it is not a match for my heavier
outfit of the 24 ASPH, 50ASPH, and the 90 Elmarit in terms of accutance,
resistance to flare, or greater light gathering capability.