Subject: [Leica] $99 Samsung
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jun 7 22:47:31 2007

That sounds odd.

We have an S800 (Samsung) lying around the house as a pick-up
snap-shooter and yes, the alkalines don't last long, but the rechargable
batteries last a lot longer than just 3 times longer.

Battery life hasn't been an issue. I don't know if it gets good mileage
or bad ... it just doesn't draw attention to itself ... if you use
rechargeable.

You can't get much use out of Duracell AA's (Alkalines) with anything
digital.

Daniel