Subject: [Leica] Banning of photography?
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Wed Jun 6 19:03:53 2007

The Martins' supermarket here has the signs too.  Of course, I had my
Rolleicord Va round my neck and the General Manager asked 'Is that a
camera?' out of curiosity.  No photographic equipment in my workplace
either. HIPAA health care privacy protections (giving away the atom
bomb secrets and the secret Coke recipe were less enthusiastically
enforced by comparison).

Feeling lonely? Try walking round taking notes at Mal*Mart.  You'll
get plenty of attention from the local WalMartian honchos.

History:  80's management guru Tom Peters featured Stew Leonard's
('creative swiping' of ideas) in 'In Pursuit of Excellence' way back
when.

Charlie