Subject: [Leica] Wood for the
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Wed Jun 6 17:56:27 2007

Just watch out for termites and carpenter ants.......

John Beeching <johnbeeching@gmail.com> wrote:  Dear Fellow LUGers,

I am not sure if it is a rite of passage, a sign of street photo block,
dementia or what, but I have observed that at some point of their career
most street photographers have an almost irrational urge to go out and
photograph trees! It is time to confess that it has happened to me. I'm
not sure whether or not I need help, but here is my offering:
http://johnbeeching.com/wood/album/index.html

Not Leica I'm afraid - mea culpa.

As usual comments, etc, welcome; though a straight jacket might be the best
thing!

Thanks,

John

--