Subject: [Leica] My darkroom bonanza!
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Jun 6 05:51:23 2007

I've been without a wet darkroom since I moved a year ago. I miss the
process. Even more, I miss the prints. I don't know if it really matters
in terms of quality. Digital prints can look as good as conventional.
But for some reason it seems to matter to my psyche!

I've seen your very fine images on the web, Ken. I can only imagine how
great they'll look as conventional prints!

DaveR

Ken wrote:

>>For me, getting back to a wet darkroom after all these many years is
something I'm looking forward to.<<

Replies: Reply from kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier) ([Leica] My darkroom bonanza!)