Subject: [Leica] LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 5 20:20:41 2007

On 6/5/07 8:32 PM, "Ric Carter" <ricc@mindspring.com> typed:

> That's not it. I have a IIIf that has done the same thing.
>
> It went on a local CLA outing that turned out to be a bad idea.
>
> It's on a visit to DAG now to clear a light leak problem after he
> replaced a curtain.
>
> I'm anxious to hear other explanations, but xrays it ain't.
>
> ric

As someone said a few hours ago its the last shot at the end of the roll and
a pro lab ran it. All  kinds of weird stuff happens at that last shot at the
end of the roll. This - is just one of them.
I take back the x-ray thing I think its just processing.
The daylight loader they use could be the culprit. There are all kinds of
strange daylight loaders these guys use. Which give off wavelengths in the
electromagnetic spectrum people don't even know about yet. Designed by
illegal aliens no doubt.

Not dip and dunk.
Must be dip and dunk.

Would make a great Doe nut shop for photographers
Dip and Dunk.

Problem is I don't like doe-nuts.

Doe and Nut.

But otherwise a great idea.