Subject: [Leica] Re: Canyon de Chelly...
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Tue Jun 5 18:53:58 2007

Steve,
To really get in the mood you might want to read one of Tony
Hillerman's marvelous Navajo crime mysteries.  One of them is set in
Canyon de Chelly,  I believe.  I've never been to Navajo country (hope
to some day) but feel as I have from reading Hillerman's descriptive
books, viewing the PBS mysteries  and doing other research on the
Dineh.

Regards,

Rob McClure