Subject: [Leica] Compact Camera Conundrum
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 5 14:47:25 2007

On 6/5/07 9:06 AM, "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> typed:

> I don't use a compact camera.  I think so far they have too many
> limitations.  I carry my M8 or K10D all the time, and when I see a shot, I
> don't have to compromise.
>
> When you get used to carrying a real camera, it won't be a bother.
>
> It is just part of my daily workflow.
>
> Sonc

I agree.
I think we Lugnuts need to take the next step and carry a real camera with
us and do something better than the masses with these same configurations on
their person. Cell phones and credit card cameras.

Part of the problem what is happened in 1954.
The M cameras are just a  whole lot bigger and harder to have on ones person
all the time than the LTM's.

But I think A Rollei 35 is a real camera.

The camera I have my sights on is the Nikon D40x.
That with my 45mm P Nikkor on it and that's on my person at all times.
Certainly fits in my LowePro sling 100.

But We need a digital IIIF.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s