Subject: [Leica] Compact Camera Cannundrum
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amr3@uwm.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 5 12:22:24 2007

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 : "David Rodgers" <drodgers@casefarms.com> wrote:

> I guess my biggest gripe is ...
>
> ... something newer and better appears.  Then you have to go through it all
> again.

No you don't.  I use a variety of cameras at work and for fun, but always
come
back to my M3.  Spending a lot of money for new equipment couldn't make me
any
happier in my photography.
(I'm also content with my 17 year-old car and 27 year-old motorcycle.)

> It can distract a person from just taking good pictures.

Only if you let it happen.

Easy for me to say (you're thinking)   :-}

Alan

Alan Magayne-Roshak
Senior Photographer
Photo Services