Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: A morning walk in the Vondelpark
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jun 5 11:55:58 2007

Nathan,

What a wonderful Saturday morning. Your main photo is beautiful.
There are not too many places in the world you could take such a
shot. I think the chained bicycle and bent metal retainer were in the
same accident. Not much good left to either one. My favorite is the
water reflections of the party boat. great light.

Thanks for sharing your Saturday with us. It was very enjoyable.

Len