Subject: [Leica] Two more Bali pictures
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 4 21:52:07 2007

Howard, I like very much the version without filter or coding. I have no
idea on colour accuracy as presented, but then I don't
think that is an issue at all with this subject. I don't regard the
vignetting effect as detrimental either, for this one. Easily
correctable in PS of course, if desired.
Lovely atmospheric shot. Well worthy of a large print.

Cheers
Hoppy