Subject: [Leica] OT Ken disrespects single malts and Jayanand wavers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 31 06:13:02 2007

Daniel offered:

I've said it before (and Ted puked) and I'll say it again:

Lagavulin, ... Laphroaig ... they shouldn't just be mixed with just
anything ...

Things go better with coke.<<<<<<<<

Daniel mon ami,
Surely you josh us good sir early in the morning. I can't imagine coke and
Lagavulin? If at sometime in the past I said I puked when this was first
mentioned, I can only say it again, more vehemently. :-)

My ancient Scottish ancestors must be pulling their kilts over their heads
at such blasphemy!  A tough thing to do in a coffin! ;-) However given they
were all buried with a fine bottle of Lagavulin I'm sure they'd manage after
a few drams straight. That is if they haven't already consumed all! :-)
Coffin or no!

Lagavulin is straight up by sip or a very small dash of water to open it's
magnificent aroma and taste.

I stand by my words glass in hand. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT Ken disrespects single malts and Jayanand wavers)