Subject: [Leica] B&W OR COLOUR?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed May 30 17:23:56 2007

Ted said...

>> Hi Crew,
>> Here's your chance to shoot at me! ;-)
>>
>> Which version is the better? B&W or COLOUR?
>> Or the stronger of the photographs?
>>
>>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tmax/%232+WCG+col__MG_4332.jpg.html
>>
>>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tmax/B_amp_W+WCG_MG_4332.jpg.html

personally Ted I'd go with your bw version, as this photo is about
the man,  not the

tapestry...   it is a stronger and more direct study of the man...

in bw the tapestry adds a sense of the man's character, his interests
and his standing without

becoming the main subject of the photograph or detracting from it...

Steve

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] B&W OR COLOUR?)