Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nashville Marathon pt. 1
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed May 30 14:38:14 2007

Hey Ball--

The kid with the straw is my favorite.

These folks don't have the soul of your rednecks though. Just because
it's in the South, don't make it Southern;^)

I hope to make it to a local drag strip here some this summer thanks
to your inspiration.

Ric

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] IMG: Nashville Marathon pt. 1)