Subject: [Leica] B&W OR COLOUR? B&W revised version
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed May 30 13:06:16 2007

Hey Ted-
I like the B&W better, and this one better than the
first (I think his color isn't sympathetic in the
skintones). I think it still needs a bit of a burn in
the face, say a pass of 15% midtone and one of 20%
shadow, to seperate him from the busy-ness of the
background.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tmax/Leica+Gallery+B_amp_W_MG_4332.jpg.html