Subject: OT was RE: [Leica] Memorial Day 2007 now Martinis
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 29 20:41:50 2007

Sonny Carter offered:
Subject: Re: OT was RE: [Leica] Memorial Day 2007 now Martinis

>>>I like to make a salad martini.  It has tiny pickled tomatoes, Okra,
onions, corn, olives, and what ever other tiny pickled veggies  I can
find.  Then I pour in Vodka to cover, and whisper the word "vermouth"
over the glass.

Ahhh.<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,

I don't no that I could handle all the veggies in the glass, an onion or two
is fine. But I do very much like your vermouth style! :-)  Sounds just about
right. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) (OT was RE: [Leica] Memorial Day 2007 now Martinis)