Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome vs film
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Tue May 29 13:57:21 2007

Only three weeks for film return ?  the steenkin Post Office still has not
delivered the book Marc put in the mail a month ago !

Alice E Kroehle <akroehle@juno.com> wrote:  I've been sending my Kodachrome
directly to Dwayne's; turnaround is
usually about a week (even with the mailers).

Dwayne's Photo Service
P.O. Box 275
415 S. 32nd St.
Parsons, KS 67357-0274

Still love the Kodachrome, but I'll admit being in a minority - I'd
rather go out with an M2 or 3F loaded with K64 than go out with the
Digilux 2 (but then I'm a dinosaur too).